I've been pretty busy since leaving New Orleans, so I'm continuing not to be active here. Distractions have included, in order:
- Getting lots of indices nominum at the TLG (which have soaked up a lot of spare time, entering names and spelling variations into the TLG lemmatiser)
- Attending the 2009 TLG Conference
- Having two laptops walk shortly before or after the TSA inspected my check-on luggage
- Taking notes at the Global Registries Initiative meeting in Canberra
- Getting delightfully blotto at the Melbourne Supper Club
- Attending the eResearch Australasia Meeting in Sydney
I will resume normal transmission once I've cleared my deck, but it doesn't look like happening before next week; I'm staying in Sydney for R&R over the next weekend too...