Blogged elsewhere

Interoppo Research
(IT Standards & Interoperability)

Linking research & learning technologies through standards » Nick Nicholas

Ἡλληνιστεύκοντος
(Greek Linguistics)

2008-06-14

Back to opuculuk

So I stumble back into the blogosphere, flick aside the cobwebs, pick up the uncollected mail, and take a deep breath.

Not that I'm sure I will be blindingly good about this, but my European trip is making blogging a necessity, both for professional and personal record-keeping of where I am how.

I'll be work-blogging at http://interopporesearch.blogspot.com/ , and non-work–blogging here.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Welcome back!

fi'i doi lo se'ixru

bIpIv 'e' vItul

opoudjis said...

ki'e doi filip. .i mi pujeca morji tu'a do .i mu so'uroi ba'o viska su'o se finti be do be'o pe la .uikipedias.

Friends wot blog

Twitter Updates

Calendar